My life while the world spins madly on...

Thoughts arising while working as a scientist or just randomly spinning from my brain.

I don't give a damn, I'm happy as a clam, nobody knows me at all

[This and the section title borrowed from the Weepies - great lyrics.]

Everything here is just what I think and does not represent opinion of my employer or anybody else. See the Impressum.

Monday 9 September 2013

Ist es wirklich schon so weit?!?

Yesterday morning, after putting the bike into the office as usual, I was leaving the Biocenter at about 8:45 to go to some talks. Just that moment my boss arrived on his bike and actually asked if I was about to finish my shift now. Do I look that desperate?!? #mylife #science

Next time I happen to leave the Biocenter for whatever reason at that time I am going to take an empty bottle of beer. #makeastatement

 

No comments: